Strengthen your presence.
Define your positioning, sharpen your profile, raise your visibility.
Develop your „personal brand“ to actively promote yourself.
Take a clear stand – for a successfull perception.
Who would buy an interchangeable, unspecified product?
If you want to be perceived and remembered successfully and correctly, you should be positioned uniquely. Like a strong, unmistakable brand whose characteristics and values we all know.
In marketing, people often speak of a “brand personality” – because many brands are immediately associated with certain values, core competencies and a unique appearance. People can become brands, too – and therefore be found, perceived and recognized.
Develop your “personal brand”, your self-marketing with me – professionally, credibly and at the cutting edge. I can offer you the tools and know-how to position yourself clearly and fill your unique brand strategy authentically with life. From the big picture to the decisive details. From theory to practice. From defining your positioning to building your strategic network.
For self-employed entrepreneurs, executives and mandate holders, these are the key points to be addressed:
- Development of the personal brand positioning: What do I stand for? What do I offer to others?
- Definition of your target group: For whom do I want to be relevant?
- Conversion of the results into concrete communicationactivities for a compelling presentation:
How and where do I bring my brand profile alive?
Tailor-made, intense, face to face:
Intensive work one-to-one. Place and date as desired. Focus according to individual needs. Details on request.
Small group, confidential atmosphere, intensive & interactive:
- Mutual sparring
- Individual work alternating with teamwork
- Focused and practice-oriented
- Supported and complemented by experts (building online profiles, presence, networking, etc.)
- Workshops building on each other in sequential steps
Sparring for your
Selective, on demand
Support in bringing your positioning alive and keeping the red thread through all communication activities – for example your own website, online activities on LinkedIn, PR, presence at events, etc.